Become a Member
There is magic in boating. It brings peace to the soul and it provides a continuing source of rewards, satisfaction and contentment. This boating magic flows from many sources: the boat you choose, the family and friends that share your time aboard, the waters that you sail and the port that you call home. The HYC can be part of this magic.
Benefits of Membership in the Harrison Yacht Club:
- a first class moorage slip next to the Village of Harrison Hot Springs
- great friendships and networking opportunities
- social events year-round, including cruises, sail boat races, a poker run, etc
- boating education and volunteer activities
- reciprocal privileges at affiliated yacht clubs
- access to the ocean by navigating down the Harrison and Fraser rivers
- enjoyment of the HYC out-station at Long Island Bay
- opportunity to host private events at the club
To join HYC, you must do the following:
- Visit the HYC Member Responsibility page and determine if HYC is for you
- Fill out the HYC Membership Application Form
- Obtain sponsorship from two HYC members
- Submit HYC Membership Application with payment, proof of boat ownership and boat insurance
- If applying for moorage, you must also fill out a Moorage Application form - additional requirements are detailed on the form. Note: You must own a boat to become a member but you do not have to obtain moorage.
- Interview with HYC executive
MEMBERSHIP & MOORAGE FEES
- One-time Initiation Fee (non-refundable): $1,000
- Annual Social Dues: $150
- Monthly Moorage Fees: $3/foot
For more information on membership, email us.